Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Scarborough Fair Chicken & Pasta

This is a recipe I came up last month on the fly and had been meaning share on my other blog, but never got around to it. It fits in much better with this blog anyway. ;-) I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as my husband and I did.

Note, when I'm making up a recipe I don't measure anything, so adjust the amounts to your preference and number of servings.

Scarborough Fair Chicken & Pasta

Grind equal parts parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme in a mortar and pestal. Next add some garlic powder and a pinch of salt. Grind again.

Chop into bite size pieces two (or more) chicken breasts and brown with a little olive oil in a large skillet on high heat. Cook until almost done. Turn temperature down to low.

Mix just over a cup of water, half a cup of milk, and a little olive oil in a 2 cup measuring cup.

Pour water mixture into skillet along with herb seasoning and a handful of angel hair pasta broken in half. Stir, cover, and cook until pasta is done and liquid is absorbed.

Enjoy!

1 comment: