Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Baby Dedication

On Wednesday, the 29th of June, Zack and I formally dedicated our little girl to the Lord and His service.
Even though the occasion was to dedicate Princess Zana, it was also our time to make a public commitment to raise her in a way that is pleasing to the Lord. We heard many verses read (by Zack's dad, who is a minister) about how much children are a blessing from the Lord, and how to be Godly parents. Then it was Zack's turn dedicate his daughter to God. What a lovely experience and time it was.
She is such a wonderful blessing to us! I thank God so much for loaning her to us for this time, I only hope we can do the best job we can. Parenthood is such an experience that nothing can prepare you for. I still wonder how I can possibly be a mother? And yet, there she is!
Zana was fussy when we began the ceremony, so I gave her to Zack, and she calmed down almost instantly. Daddy's touch. :-D
Asleep in Daddy's arms. So precious!
If you would like to read about the beautiful dress my mom made for the dedication, you can visit my other blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment